martes, 1 de junio de 2010

The Best Of CCR (2003)

 

Bad Moon Rising
Proud Mary
Up Around the Bend
Have you ever seen the rain?
Hey Tonight
I heard it through the grapevine
My Baby Left Me
Wrote A Song For Everyone
Lodi
The Midnight Special
Run Through The Jungle
It's Just a Thought
Walk On The Water
Night Time Is the Right Time
(Wish I Could) Hideaway
Cotton Fields
Someday Never Comes
Suzie Q

Multiply CD 1             Rapidshare CD1

Lookin' Out My Back Door
Travelin' Band
Down on the Corner
Who'll Stop The Rain
Fortunate Son
Good Golly Miss Molly
Long As I Can See The Light
Sweet Hitch-Hiker
Born On The Bayou
Molina
Hello May Lou
Green River
It Came Out Of The Sky
Don't Look Now
Commotion
Before You Accuse Me
Ooby Dooby
I Put A Spell On You

Multiply) CD 2            Rapidshare CD 2

No hay comentarios: