martes, 14 de septiembre de 2010

Frederica Von Stade - My Funny Valentine

41V06WP3PXL__SL500_AA300_

 

1. My Funny Valentine, song (from "Babes in Arms") 
2. I Must Love You, song (from "Chee-Chee") 
3. I Didn't Know What Time It Was, song (from "Too Many Girls") 
4. Moon of My Delight, song (from "Chee-Chee")  
5. Ev'rybody Loves You, song (from "I'd Rather Be Right")  
6. A Ship without a Sail, song (from "Heads Up!")  
7. Quiet Night, song (from "On Your Toes")  
8. To Keep My Love Alive, song (from "A Connecticut Yankee")  
9. Love Never Went to College, song (from "Too Many Girls")  
10. You're Nearer, song (from "Too Many Girls")  Listen
11. If I Were You, song (from "Betsy")  
12. Bewitched, Bothered and Bewildered, song (from "Pal Joey")  
13. Now That I Know You, song (from "Two Weeks with Pay")  
14. Bye and Bye, song (from "Dearest Enemy")  
15. Atlantic Blues, song (from "Lido Lady")  
16. Where or When, song (from "Babes in Arms")  
17. Falling in Love With Love 

MEGAUPLOAD

No hay comentarios: